PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY DELIVER TO CB1 TO CB5 POSTCODES, HISTON & IMPINGTON
*** 20g is approximately 1 month ***
When was the last time you recycled a toothpaste tube? It may be that you never have. What a design flaw!
As well as our fluoride free mineral range of toothpaste we now have Denttabs with fluoride available in 1, 3 and 6 month supplies. These little disk of mintiness are unconventional at first but they are revolutionary. You simply pop one in your mouth, give it a chew until it forms a paste (use a little bit of water to help if you need it) and get to cleaning those pearly whites of yours. For younger users, soften the Denttab by placing it on a wet toothbrush and letting it dissolve before use.
Why do we like them?
- NO MORE TOOTHPASTE TUBES! We sell Denttabs in envelopes salvaged by Cambridge Scrap Store or use your own container to be refilled again and again.
- Less water is used to make them than conventional toothpaste
- The carbon footprint from the manufacturer is offset (carbon neutral shipping)
- Denttabs are minty fresh and not too dissimilar to conventional toothpaste. Perfect for anyone that doesn't get along with mineral toothpastes.
- They are not a liquid so are great for travelling
- Cruelty-free and vegan
***Denttabs are not recommended for anyone under the age of 3.***
***Denttabs could be mistaken for mints so please keep them away from children.***
Microfine cellulose (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sodium fluoride, Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stevia (Stevioside), Silica (silica), Natural (mint) aroma, Sodium bicarbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan gum, Eugenol.
Made in Germany
Fluoride per tablet is 1,450ppm = 0,15%.
Average toothpastes contain 1,350-1,500ppm of fluoride, a range which Denttabs fall into. Denttabs also have a low abrasion value, approx 35 RDA.
For more information about fluoride visit - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fluoride/