PLEASE NOTE THAT AT PRESENT WE ONLY DELIVER TO CB1 TO CB5 POSTCODES, HISTON, IMPINGTON & COTTENHAM
There's always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you'll be glad you've got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
- Powerful on dirt and grime. Gentle on hands.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your dishes.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Squirt over dishes and give it a good scrub!
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.
To use our refill service;
- You will be asked how much in ml your container holds. Please round down to the nearest 50ml.
- Make sure your container is clean and empty.
- Bring your container to the shop for us to refill - This will take a few minutes due to safety procedures
- Put your container by your door or in a safe place for us to refill on the day of delivery.