Work With Us
Hours: Full-time and part-time hours available but must be willing to work weekends and cover holidays.
Location: Cambridge Market and Norfolk Street, Cambridge
Application Deadline: Friday 21th February 2020
Start Date: Early March
Are you passionate about people, planet and plant-based food? If so then Full Circle™ could be just the place for you!
We are looking for team members to help us bring a show-stopping zero-waste experience to Cambridge. To do this we need reliable, friendly individuals to learn and grow with us.
You will be helping customers navigate their zero-waste shopping experience (for some it will be their first time), providing advice and product information, assisting with all aspects of running the shop and market stall; taking payments, serving at our plant-based deli, keeping the shop clean and tidy, refilling products, adhering to our record keeping and stock management protocols, closing and opening the shop, setting up and taking down the market stall plus more!
Because we are a small and growing business we are looking for individuals whom are comfortable out of their comfort zones as we expand into even more ranges, products and zero-waste services.
If you hold any transferable skills such as tech know how, marketing experience, teacher training, creative talents or sustainability knowledge please be sure to include them in your application.
- Has an interest in environment, sustainability and zero-waste
- Is super friendly and enjoys interacting with a wide variety of individuals
- Has respect for others, and can work well in a team
- Is literate, numerate, and has basic computer skills
- Has good organisational skills and takes initiative
- Is willing to take direction but also show leadership when necessary
- Has a high level of attention to detail; paperwork, cleaning, shop organisation.
- Has an interest in working with us long-term, and to grow with the business
- Can lift heavy items up to 25kg
- Is happy to work in the shop AND on Cambridge Market
- Has a legal right to work in the UK
- Experience in retail or hospitality is a bonus
- Holds a Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate
- Is a qualified First Aider
- Working with a purpose driven business
- Helping to raise funds for local charities
- Taking part in community events
- Connecting with like minded individuals and change makers
- Opportunities to use your creative skills
- Staff discounts
We want you to communicate to us why you are the best person for this role in a way that you are most comfortable. We will accept your application in any format you’d like; a cover letter with C.V., podcast, or even a video (Please keep audio or visual applications to under 3 minutes). We are not expecting award-worthy content and know that the content of any application is always more important than its presentation.
You can also deliver your application to us in person on Cambridge Market (every day except Tuesdays) or at our Saturday pop-up in Histon at 10 School Hill.
Please send your application to e-mail: email@example.com with “TEAM MEMBER APPLICATION” in the subject field.