PLEASE NOTE THAT AT PRESENT WE ONLY DELIVER TO CB1 TO CB5 POSTCODES, HISTON, IMPINGTON & COTTENHAM
Miniml's fabric conditioner is packed full of cutting edge green chemistry to leave your clothes soft and fragrant. Whilst ensuring your conscience is left just as clean.
- Naturally softens and freshens your clothes.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Makes ironing easier.
- Natural and subtle tropical coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Always follow instructions on garment label. Pour liquid into machine dispenser or wash ball.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Cationic Surfactants*, <5% Perfume (Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Coumarin), Lactic Acid*, Proplene Glycol* and Dimethicone. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.
To use our refill service;
- You will be asked how much in ml your container holds. Please round down to the nearest 50ml.
- Make sure your container is clean and empty.
- Bring your container to the shop for us to refill - This will take a few minutes due to safety procedures
- Put your container by your door or in a safe place for us to refill on the day of delivery.