PLEASE NOTE THAT AT PRESENT WE ONLY DELIVER TO CB1 TO CB5 POSTCODES, HISTON, IMPINGTON & COTTENHAM
Miniml's laundry liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to our ingredients page.
To use our refill service;
- You will be asked how much in ml your container holds. Please round down to the nearest 50ml.
- Make sure your container is clean and empty.
- Bring your container to the shop for us to refill - This will take a few minutes due to safety procedures
- Put your container by your door or in a safe place for us to refill on the day of delivery.