PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY DELIVER TO CB1-5 AND CB21-25
Zero Waste Path candles are hand poured in their small Cambridge based workshop using vegan, biodegradable soy wax, FSC certified wooden wicks and scented using exclusively our own blends of essential oils.
Ray of Sunshine is inspired by our Happy Balm, and it's an uplifting candle with an intense floral scent and a hint of citrus.
The wooden wicks allow for slow clean burning and a fantastic light crackling sound, they are made with FSC certified wood and these amazing crackling wicks are even patented (Pat. www.lumetique.com/patents)!
Size: 300ml / 45-50 hours of burn time
Please note that each candle is handmade and hand-poured using natural ingredients, so slight variations in appearance, scent and performance may occur.
The illustration on the label is designed by Cambridge-based artist Badmash
HOW TO USE
1. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there's 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
4. Remove any leftovers, wash the jar and reuse it or return it (clean)!
Soy Wax, Geranium Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects (due to having scent). Keep out of reach of children.
If on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: Citronellyl formate, Geraniol, Geranyl formate, Linalool, d,I-Isomenthone, I-Citronellol.
- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
- Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by us with a UK-made electric branding iron
- The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped to us plastic-free
You can return the clean candle jar + lid for a £1.50 cumulative discount.
Remove any leftover wax from the jar, and then wash it with a non-abrasive brush/sponge, since soy wax is water soluble any residue left in the jar after removing the leftover wax, should be easy to clean without the use of harsh scrubbers.
It isn't necessary to remove the label as this can be done by ZWP